Sunday, August 17, 2003

This week has gone by fairly quick. Not too much has occurred in the last seven days. However, I did go to Moreno Valley last night for a friend's house warming party. The party was nice, but I did not know many of the individuals there, so my friend, Renee, and I left to go to Riverside to meet up with some old college pals. Today is going to be another long day of driving. I have to go to Long Beach today. I am fairly excited because I am going to receive my first set of voice lessons today. Not much else is going on. I can't wait to figure out how to add a comment section on this blog. I will ask Jason when he returns. Jason and Brooke get back this evening from Ohio. Unfortunately, they had to attend a funeral for a young friend of theirs. Well that's pretty much all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home