Monday, February 23, 2004

I am a terrible person...I haven't been blogging lately because I feel as though I don't have much new to say or offer...by and large this is because all I do is work, study, and play music...I haven't even had time to go to the gym...I feel like such a piece of !@#%. anyways, I received my test scores back from my second diagnostic...astonishing improvement...I was very pleased...At this rate I might be on pace to achieve a very, very, high score...I am pretty thrilled with that idea...anyways, the music is rockin'...we still don't have a name, but we do have a full band...or so it seems...Tawd Bell and Matt Hoffman have joined the crew...Great additions let me tell you...I am almost stumped...It seems as though God is continuing to bless the Music thing even when I feel as though I devote very little time to it...Maybe I should quit studying for my MCAT and just play Music...(hmmm.....)...Anyways, Thank all of you for your encouragement and prayers....God is clearly doing amazing things and unbeknownst to me, He is still letting me partake in His amazing works...I am so very blessed...Unfortunately, I haven't got a chance to hang out with my community here...but they are very gracious and understanding...(Thank God!!!)....Some other good news....I talked to a friend from whom I have been astranged for almost a year...How amazing...I am not sure she was as excited or necessarily cared to hear from me...But the conversation meant a lot to me...It was nice to hear her voice and know that she is doing well....I also received an offer for a promotion at work...That's pretty tremendous...It's nice to know that people like the hard work that you do...Well all...I love you guys and I appreciate all the comments I receive even though I don't always write back...You guys are great....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home