Monday, January 26, 2004

Reasons 4,798 and 4,799 and 4,800 that I am not interested in women or try to be romantically involved with a member of the opposite sex: If I am attracted to a member of the opposite sex they are (a) not a follower of Jesus (b) they are not interested romantically (attracted to me, whatever) in me or (c) both a and b. These are inevitable certainties that have been consistent for the last 5.5 years... I think that it is pretty sweet that I haven't dated anyone in that amount of time and I am glad that this weekend was completely demoralizing in the social department. Better than that...I lost a good friend earlier in the week...If anyone out there needs classes at how they can be socially inept contact me...I think I should get an honorary Ph.D. in this area...On a lighter note I took my MCAT diagnostic exam on Saturday...and I was on the news for the show on Saturday...Amy Smith also got me an awesome candle..."For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you without intent to harm." -Jeremiah 29:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home