Monday, March 15, 2004

Studying is going seemingly well...I'll take another full-length practice exam on Saturday, hopefully my score dramatically increases...I don't have a whole lot of time left, which makes me nervous but excited...My tutor, the gentleman with the M.D. Ph.D. tells me that he wants to retire and that he can't wait for his wife to graduate from law school so that he can be a stay at home dad...This makes me a little nervous...What if I get all of these great letters attached to the end of my last name and then say..."Jack Kerouc...that guy led a life worth living...?" Just a thought...The latest greatest album is by the band Acceptance...forgive me for not knowing the name of the album, but definitely check them out...their little E.P. rocks...every song is amazing...A little poetry...

"Don't continue to define love on your terms, there's other words...These pictures remind me of better times, for both of us, yet entropy is an unstoppable force, it throws our lives into chaos...You won't regret the trip it's a vacation with no return home...A translocation of the heart and mind it will only take a little time...an investment worth every dime...don't hide or shy away all you have to do is take the first step and I'll lead the way...Forget your past let's make memories that will everlast...Was this fictious depiction everything you hoped it would be...Your hopes and dreams have been askew and led you right into all this shit. Now how long will you live in it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home