Sunday, October 05, 2003

Tons of stuff has happened within the last week. For the last couple of weeks I felt that God was leading me to go.... I didn't know what that meant until last week when I felt God calling me to go to Columbus, Ohio. So I bought my ticket on Tuesday and am making the appropriate arrangements to leave. I am very excited to see what God has in store and the ways in which He is going to stretch me and grow me. I know already that this will most definitely be culture shock for me, however, I know that God is going to be Glorified. I also got a chance to see Radiohead in concert Last Sunday, It was totally amazing. They are probably some of the greatest musicians I have ever seen. I was thoroughly impressed. Well as far as Ohio is concerned I will be leaving on November 3rd. For those friends of mine that reside in California, now is the time to hang out, for I do not have the slightest ideas as to when I will return. On Thursday, I was discussing with Trey and Christina from the Laguna community about the possibility of traveling to Calcutta. I am not sure what all this means, however, I do believe that God is preparing me for something. I am ecstatic that I only have 4 weeks of work left as well. It's just so crazy that my time here in California is limited as of right now. I have been here most of my life and haven't lived anywhere else since I was 5. Nevertheless, God is amazing and I know that He wants me to place my faith in Him knowing that He will bring me joy no matter where I am. (That little tid bit was brought to my attention by Brooke Evans). Other news... Matt Evans and I had a conversation about the responsibility of couples (married) within the Church to provide a sense of community within the Body of Christ. We were discussing this because of the inherent nature of community that exists in a couple already. This is the new Platform talk for the day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home