Tuesday, March 23, 2004

It's official...In two weeks I will be a professional musician...or a novice that will be getting paid to play guitar...I am quite thrilled...Robbie and I are playing a really low key show at Starbucks...my boss is paying us to play for an hour or so...I guess it's a start...I took another practice exam on Saturday...I did fairly well, but I am getting nervous because I feel as though I still have a long way to go and I didn't see quite the improvement that I was looking for...I would really like to get awesome scores on the M.C.A.T. but I might have to settle for slightly better than the average matriculant or worse yet, average (as I reread this it sounds as though I am being facetious, however, average on this exam will not suffice since my G.P.A. is lower than the average matriculant)...If all else fails I can become like most other musicians and prostitute myself for a record deal...that's kind of enticing...The most amazing thing has happened this week...I am now studying at Kaplan multiple hours a day...What's so amazing about this you say?...I am studying at Kaplan now instead of Starbucks...Yup...I decided to break up the routine and use as many of Kaplan's resources as possible with the little time that I have left...Isn't that so exciting...Just think your week could be just as amazing...I am pretty tired of calling my friends just to tell them that nothing has changed and I am still studying... I am sure that my friend's from college would not be surprised at all...what can I say?...I could quite possibly lead one of the most exciting lives ever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home