Monday, June 21, 2004

I am very excited...I didn't get a chance to blog last week, but this is all of the stuff that I wanted to say...I received my scores for the M.C.A.T. last Tuesday, I didn't do as well as hoped, however, I received a fairly competitive score...So I think I'll be okay, well I better be okay because I applied to 32 medical schools all over the country...I sent my application out on Wednesday...Now I play the waiting game...I have been pretty much all over it...I sent out my application pretty early and am lining up all of my letters of recommendation so that they'll be ready to go when I get my secondary applications...Oh yeah, for those of you that don't know, this is what the process looks like: A)do your pre-med work B)take your M.C.A.T. C) send out your primary applications (you are either rejected or continue from here to get your secondaries) D) then you fill out your secondaries (you are either rejected from here or continue to get your interviews) E)interviews (you have to fly yourself out and get a place to stay for each school) F)acceptance (this occurs if you didn't get rejected after your interview). I will hopefully find out by Dec. or Jan. where I've been accepted if I am accepted at all. Secondaries won't be received for another 4-6 weeks so I am going to keep my fingers crossed. I came back to Columbus last Thursday at 12:10 a.m. Work is work...But I might make another radical change in my life within the next couple of weeks. We'll see what happens.

3 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Priscilla, I was wondering if you could do my resume for me :). But I need an email address or something, let me know if you don't mind doing it...

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of radical change? sounds intriguing...

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eddie,

wanna' hang out some time soon?

-deneese

 

Post a Comment

<< Home