Monday, May 17, 2004

Finally...I received closure on Saturday...the difficulty lies in embracing it...It's been over a year and I couldn't get Allyson out of my head...And through odd happenstance I ran into her at a bar in Cleveland...As if it was through divine intervention that our paths crossed yet again...She was very awkward, she sputtered out sentence fragments that were disjointed...And on top of it all I think her lifestyle has finally caught up with her...I am so happy that I am not with this person...but, I have a question...How does one displace all of the energy that is meant for a romantically involved relationship? I consistently get myself into trouble because I grow bored...there is simply no one that peaks my interest and as a result I try to enter into relationships with non-believer's...How does one rectify this vicious cycle? Ignore the desires of the heart? Ask God to redeem you only to be perpetually frustrated with the answers given? What does it take?

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honest comment there from you. In a word i dont know, i agree that 'going out' ( as we call it in england) with people who dont follow Jesus is not the best call by any stretch of the imagination and i know what you mean in that not being with anyone gives you spare time and energy. but better than investing in something that is going no where. i dont know.hels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home