Monday, June 07, 2004

So much has happened...I am here in Cali. right now. It's nice to enjoy the great weather and the beach. I am currently sitting in my Dad's high rise condo that overlooks the city of Long Beach, the harbor, and the beach...He has the sweetest place ever. I was able to see Jason Mraz a couple weeks back in Cincinnati. That is always epic. I still feel pretty disconnected from a lot of things. Specifically my God. It's been a trying couple of months, but I think that I may be coming out of it. I am almost done with my primary medical college application. That's pretty exciting. With any luck I will get in somewhere, but who knows? I just need to keep praying for God's guidance, and the strength to remain faithful to Him...Well that's the latest and greatest...

6 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Stetlers said...

eddie walker kickin back in cali... that has to be the latest and greatest!

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a community praying with you. Keep enjoying Cali, but dont stay too long (everyone's getting jealous). We love you Eddie.

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Konstantin Levin said...

come back

 
At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your time in california; you deserve a break!

-deneese

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Konstantin Levin said...

no you dont. come back

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got your comment on my livejournal. let me know how i can help... deneeseowen@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home