Monday, April 26, 2004

This week has flown by......Underground Seminary has started...very exciting...I started looking at what I am going to have to do to apply for Medical School...This is going to be a very long arduous process...I just want to make sure that everything is done by the time I can turn in my application...I have little more than a month and am slightly nervous since I am applying blindly...I won't have my M.C.A.T. scores back until a month after I apply...Anyways, on to happier topics...Robbie and I are back in business...We praciticed for a few hours yesterday...It was awesome...The writing process is really starting to come together and I am loving it...Started learning some theory...That was very exciting...So we'll see what happens...I started looking for another job last week...This is another long process, but again...we'll see what happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home