Monday, December 15, 2003

Hmmm.....It's been quite a while and yet I still don't have anything interesting to say. As of right now the Underground Seminary is going through Willard's Spirit of the Disciplines. I find it very challenging in that it continues to stretch my spiritual growth. Much of what Willard is getting at is simply the necessity for us as followers of Christ to continue to live in a spiritual life that is holistic. Last week we practiced the spiritual discipline of silence. It was a great learning experience and a Discipline that I am trying to practice daily. This week was the discipline of study. Anyways, going back to Cali. for a about ten days. I am real excited. And I just enrolled in an MCAT class that starts on Jan. 10th. I am very nervous. as well as $2,200 poorer. Oh well, If you could all continue to pray for me during this endeavour that would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home