Monday, March 29, 2004

So, I got my test scores back from this last Saturday... I was very disappointed with the scores...I shouldn't be too upset because I received a near competitive score for the very first time on the physical Sciences section...Since I started taking these exams I raised my Physical Sciences up by 4 points...That's pretty good, however, my verbal dropped as I knew that it would and my bio dropped by one point...I have been quite sick this week and this weekend was no different...I do have to take that into account but I would like to see an overall improvement every time I walk in to take an exam...I shouldn't complain too much...If I add up all my best scores I am two points shy of what I need, yet I am a far cry from the exceptional score that I am seeking...I just need to continue to pray about it and allow the Lord to work...I feel as though I have been incredibly faithful with what He has given me...Anyways, that's the latest...I have less than three weeks before the exam so I really hope everything just comes together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home