Thursday, July 08, 2004

Good news, yesterday I received my first secondary application...I received it from Ohio State...I hope to have it done and turned in by next Wednesday at the latest...I have heard something back from two other schools so I am getting pretty excited...I think that by mid August I should have heard something from all 34 schools...I am hoping and praying that this process will go smoothly and that I get in to at least one school, but I would really like to have a few choices...We'll see what happens, but I just found out that I could get an acceptance as early as Sept. or Oct...Who knows?

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations, eddie! you're officially one step closer! i'm praying for you; let us know if you need anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home