Monday, April 12, 2004

This is the last week of studying before the big exam...For those of you that don't know it is this Saturday the 17th...Fear and trepidation have been plaguing my soul...However, I know that the Lord is in control...I have sent many people out an email requesting prayer and this post is really a request for prayer to those of you whose emails I don't have...If you could all pray that I experience the peace of the Lord this next week and in the up and coming months that would be great...I have been experiencing a great deal of anxiety over this endeavour as well as frustration and fatigue...I am in desperate need of the Lord's strength...Please pray that I might feel His loving arms embrace me and that I might fully connect with the fact that He is jealous for His own glory and that His name cannot be defamed...that if this is the Lord's will, what can stand in opposition to it? Thank you all for your love and support and please continue to pray with me throughout this week and in to the next few months..."Christ as a light illumine and guide me...Christ as a shield...Christ under me...Christ over me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home