Monday, April 19, 2004

El Fin...Saturday was brutal...it was such a long day...I arrived at 7:40 a.m. and left at 5:10 p.m...I think that the proctor's that we had did not know what they were doing because we were the last group to leave...Needless to say I was very tired and was losing my concentration during the exam...I am hoping that my adrenaline clouded my judgment on how I did on the exam...because I definitely didn't feel all that good about it...We'll see what happens...Anyways, it's over and my only prayer request at this point is that I don't have to retake the test...I am trying to be hopeful and optimistic that God took care of business on Saturday...I have to admit it was difficult to feel close to my Lord and Saviour on Saturday in the midst of all that was going on...thanks again, for the prayers and I will keep you all updated as to what the outcome of the test is....I don't receive my scores until June so that's not very comforting...Anyways, that's the latest...Back to reality and life as I knew it 4 months ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home