Friday, April 16, 2004

Today I was afforded the great opportunity of going to New Albany and spending some time in prayer at a cabin...It was very refreshing to spend some time reading, worshiping, and praising God for who He is and all that He has done. I feel very refreshed and blessed...I just wanted to share a little of what I wrote from my journal today..."It's the day before the exam...I'm here at a cabin in New Albany...This week has been pretty amazing...The community (Landing Place) has been praying over me...Everyone has been ultra-encouraging...I 'm so thankful for all of them...I reflect on how any of this could've been possible without them...How could I have done this anywhere else?! God strategically chose Columbus, Oh and I am thankful...I read Psalm 20 and Hebrews 13:20-21...both of these scriptures spoke in powerful ways...May He continue to fill me with love and joy...Where else could I receive such amazing gifts? May tomorrow be awesome...That He may reveal His Glory on the M.C.A.T. score sheet...May all pride be removed this day that God may freely work...May my heart be pure...To Him be all glory and honor and praise..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home