Wednesday, July 14, 2004

After witnessing my housemate's humble assertion that his blessings have been of God's gracious hand...I feel that it is necessary to start giving God praise for the little things as opposed to thanking Him for the admission into a medical school...Some great news in this last week has arrived. I have heard back from 8 schools thus far...I have received secondaries from 5 of them and I have heard that my primary was received from the other 3...The five schools? Well let's praise God for each of them...I have heard from 1)OSU 2)Yale 3) Johns Hopkins 4) George Washington University and 5) Jefferson Medical College. To God be given all glory, honor, and praise...Please continue to pray with me concerning interviews and acceptances...

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Medical School rankings.........Go Ed !!!

Primary Care

University of Washington
Oregon Health and Science University
University of California - San Francisco
Mich. State U. Coll. of Osteopathic Medicine
University of Minnesota - Duluth
University of California - San Diego
University of New Mexico
University of Wisconsin - Madison
University of Iowa (Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver)
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
Complete List of Medical School (Primary Care) Rankings


Research

Harvard University
Johns Hopkins University
Washington University in St. Louis
Duke University
University of Pennsylvania
University of California - San Francisco
Columbia U. College of Physicians and Surgeons
Stanford University
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Yale University

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger WDL said...

YEAH!! CONGRATULATIONS!! This is the best news I've read all day!

hope all is well,
matthew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home