Thursday, September 30, 2004

Chickory, chickory, the magical root, the more you drink the more you toot!!!! So, today has been a little frustrating...I sucked it up on the tennis court...But what do I expect...even Andy Roddick has an off day...but I bet he doesn't double fault through 8 games...Anyways, I found out that ANOTHER girl that I know is getting married...Ladies, I've said it once and I'll say it again...if you want to get married have a crush on me for a period of time...Some how that will set you up for success in your next relationship...It's pretty unbelievable...With the exception of one girl all the others I have known have ended married or pregnant...I maintain a pretty impecable record...

On to other news...I am working my way back into the poker scene...I am quitting Starbuck's...My hours at the hospital are picking up and if I really need to I can work extra hours in a different part of the hospital.

The waiting game for my interviews is killing me. I don't know how much more of it I can handle, but I obviously don't have much of a choice. I think that some of these med. schools are just teasing me...Maybe it's God trying to affirm my decision to pursue medicine but it's very frustrating...At this point in time I have heard from every top med. school in the nation...Those that I have applied to and those that wish me to apply...It's hard to tell if any of this is legitimate or if it's a big joke...I guess it's cool to be recruited, but I don't want to get excited until I receive an acceptance.

Lots of spiritual turmoil...Nevertheless, God will be glorified...

I am currently listening to the most underrated album ever...Quite the bold statement, however; I also maintain a bias towards the artist...She's one of the most talented women in the music industry...She is consistently overlooked which makes her my little secret...My love affair started with this artist when one of the kids in my youth group introduced me to her music in March of 2001...She's only had two albums and the latest was released in Nov. of 2003...I would have to say that my experience with her is number one amidst all of my other encounters with famous musicians...In May of 2001 I went to her concert in Vegas at the "Joint" in the Hard Rock Hotel...I was in the front row when she reached down to grab my hand...With an angelic aura and the voice of a Nightingale she sang to me...She stared deep into my eyes for an eternity...I did not want to let go...but felt the jealous stares of those around me...This was one story that was not going to "stay in Vegas." The Artist-Nelly Furtado, the New Album-Folklore. Her song Foca is the theme song for the Euro Soccer tournament...How hot is that...


Here she is... Posted by Hello


Until next week...hopefully I'll have something interesting to say then...And hopefully I want have to hear about any more engagements...No Good!!!!

By the way, the date on this is wrong..it should be the fifth of Oct.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Konstantin Levin said...

so.. i cant find your email address. and i know how great it is to get comments.. so i figured id just send you a message on here.

hello.

-phil

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger joel said...

I agree with the earlier comment. Send me your e-mail. joelbrady@mac.com

Peace out YO, joel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home