Friday, July 23, 2004

So I finally made the decision...I will be moving back to California on Aug. 14th.  It's kind of surreal at this point...It's hard for me to believe that I have lived in Ohio for almost a year...I have made some great friend's here and I am excited for the opportunity to meet new people out in Cali...(I am excited for the beach, the surf, and the opportunity to meet Jason Mraz)...Who knows what the next twelve months will hold?  Anyway, this is my fond and fairly formal farewell to Ohio.  Things I'll miss other than friends?  Fireflies and crazy thunderstorms...These are the greatest things that Ohio has to offer to a Southern California kid who has seen it all...So in the immortal words of Guns n' Roses..."Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...Oh, won't you please take me home."


4 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a little sad...
but glad you will be here for august 12th!

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i forgot to sign my name to that last comment. its me, kelli! :)

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're going to miss having you around. let us know if there's anything we can help with.

by the way, when can we visit? ;)

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're going to miss having you around. let us know if there's anything we can help with.

by the way, when can we visit? ;)

sorry, i forgot to post my name.

-deneese

 

Post a Comment

<< Home