Saturday, August 14, 2004

Craziness...my time in Ohio has been amazing...The two most important things learned: 1) your faith community is a family, the church is a family, and despite any problems, differences, etc. you are committed to that group of people 2) effective communication is paramount...in order to maintain healthy relationships that will thrive this is essential. I am so glad I moved to Columbus, I have an extended family here that I will miss greatly...Tonight was awesome...I went to the Cincinnati Reds game...Ken Griffey Jr. didn't play (so sad)...But my American girl was there, as well as Paul, and Pax...The San Diego Padres crushed Cinci so that was fun to watch...Erin is awesome...She consistently amazes me, I am confident that we'll keep in touch and that God will move in and through her...I hope and pray that our relationship will grow...Yet I hope that through it all I will maintain a level head...I can't afford to continue to fall for girls in Ohio when I live in Cali...I learned from experience last time that that's not helpful...I am up right now at 3:40 in the morning... This is ridiculous, but I get anxiety sickness if I try to sleep the night before I need to be some place early...I guess staying up all night is cool?! (Punctuation is so overrated, especially when you don't know how to use it) That reminds me, Skyline Chili is overrated as well...To all my Ohioan cohorts, thanks for all the love..."I'll remember where the love is found." HOLLA, HOLLA!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you make it back to cali safe and sound? drop us a line when you get a minute...

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Staying up is cool, I guess I'm just not cool enough to ever pull it off. We'll miss you eddie. Have fun and come back to visit anytime.

-asleep on the couch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home