Monday, August 02, 2004

Just a couple of things...I went to Chicago this weekend...it was amazing...why doesn't eveyone that lives in the Midwest live in Chicago? It was amazing...the city was beautiful and the food was terrific...I loved every second of it...So a quick question... I have been told the same thing by two people who don't know each other...They said that I need to work harder at pursuing a relationship with someone if I want to get married...Is this possible? Does it just happen? Can you work at finding someone? I don't know what to believe...(keep in mind that both of these individuals are followers of Jesus)...Can you work hard at something when there is nothing of interest to catch your eye? I don't know....

6 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should see an eye doctor

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's important to make a distinction between pursuing a relationship and just keeping your eyes open. i think that if you feel like God is calling you to be more active, then by all means, go ahead. but i also think that unless that's the case, it can be very damaging to be too active. it's not like shopping for a toothbrush, but more like waiting for a bus. (sorry for the awful simile, but there's my two cents!)

-deneese

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trains are doper.

-fez

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Deneese, I am definitely looking for the fine line between those two things...As far as my vision... maybe I need a seeing eye dog...that way he could sniff out what would be best for me...If anyone knows of a good seeing eye dog, let me know...(The previous comment was mine, but I had added it as anonymous...oops)

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wesley's available... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home