Saturday, October 09, 2004

WELCOME!!!! Welcome to Loserville, population...me. As sole proprietor of Loserville I would like to welcome the unfortunate pilgrim who wanders unknowingly into the barren boondocks I affectionately call "home." I was lucky enough to ascertain this position through my squatting capability. Quite impressive...I know. Much like those Oklahoma Sooners...(Who likes that state anyways?) It is my lifelong ambition to graduate from this small township and receive an opportunity to govern Loserdom...This would be a major promotion. Though this sounds amazing, it's not. I am way overqualified for this position and have extensive experience that overshadows that of any competitor. Let's run down my resume... In fact I happen to have a copy right here:

Objective:

To completely isolate from myself social contact through working all of the time. To have a kingdom void of any residents.

Qualifications:

-Spent all of college in a dorm room with my nose in the books.
-Currently spend a min. of 50 hours a week in the hospital and a min. of 10 hrs. a week on the bus.
-Spend my Friday and Saturday nights blogging.

This is still a work in progress, but I think that it's a pretty good start. I am sure that I could come up with some more if I had the time. However, I don't want to disrupt my 9 p.m. bed time. Constructing clever quips (redundance...the story of my life) and tales that include an exciting life rely on lots of sleep...dreaming of better times gives me a great foundation to develop this crap...

Any news other than the aforementioned? Loserville headlines state that all is quiescent in this township...Until next time...When the news is the same and Where the plains remain plain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home