Thursday, October 21, 2004

Well all the letters are out...that's a nice relief...hopefully I'll hear some good news soon. I still haven't heard news at all, but I am hoping that something will come along, preferably an interview. Other than that...work is crazy...Today we were one person short, so I had to oscillate between Cytology and Pathology. Thankfully we made it through.

I am learning a lot, which is good. It's pretty difficult not to learn something new everyday when I am working side-by-side with the pathologists. Early this week I was able to take a good look at Necrotizing faciitis. That was pretty cool. I had to be very careful...After working in the lab for a period of time you acquire a lackadaisical attitude towards formalin, blood, colon juice, pap smear fluid (cytorich and that other stuff), TB, etc...So this bacteria was a reminder to be a little more careful...

On a side note...There are many classes that I feel qualified to teach...One of them being, Elevator Etiquette.

When an individual has a cart stacked full of placentas and needs to get off of the elevator, do not force yourself into the confined space. This will only piss the pathology assistant off. Wait for those who are on the elevator to get off before you get on.

-Women- When a man holds the door open for you...say, "thank you." Contrary to popular belief it is not the duty of every man to open the door for you or make your life easier. Simply brushing by the gentleman is grounds for getting the door slammed on your ass.

This is simply an introductory course. For only $19.95 you can have the complete video library that gets into greater detail about Elevator Etiquette. If all else fails I am always available for tutoring. Call me at 1-800-Don't-be-an-idiot.

Thanks for all the prayers...

4 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah yes... your smart ass sarcasm and wit.
i miss ya ed.
glad your letters are all done and not weighing you down as much. you'll probably get flooded with responses all at once and then you'll be wishin for a lull like you're in right now.
take care friend. i will talk to you soon...

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eddie,

you're so sassy. i think you're hilarious.

hope school news comes soon,
Bekah MacCaughey

 
At 2:57 AM, Anonymous true masturbation tickle stories said...

Lee had just the moment for full appreciation before Teela went into afull squat and the inner lips flowed around his glans. We didnt even have to take him to thehospital.
post op transexual women sex stories
first time beastiality stories
sex incest stories and pics
bestiality stories stuck up
bondage stories free
Lee had just the moment for full appreciation before Teela went into afull squat and the inner lips flowed around his glans. We didnt even have to take him to thehospital.

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous interacial bdsm stories said...

Without thinking, I replied. I was helpless,there was nothing I could deny this stranger, I was his, body andsoul.
adult sex stories involving comets
young gay sex stories
free online gay sex stories
free rape incest stories
dog penis sex stories
Without thinking, I replied. I was helpless,there was nothing I could deny this stranger, I was his, body andsoul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home