Thursday, November 06, 2003

Well, I'm out here in Columbus, OH. The weather the first two days I was here was absolutely beautiful. I believe that both days were in the 80's. That's all changed as of today. It has started raining and the cold weather will be here before I know it. That's alright though. If you all could please pray for me concerning a job that would be wonderful. I just started looking today. I only started looking online, but tomorrow I will actually be hitting the pavement...literally...I am going to walk around the neighborhood and find jobs that are close to the house...I am pretty excited about that...It will be rather interesting. I saw the Matrix Revolutions yesterday...that was a pretty amazing movie...I think that I could have done with out the last five minutes of the movie...for those that haven't seen it I won't really discuss why the last five minutes are not that great... Anyways...I am looking forward to what God is going to do out here in me... I am not exactly sure what that is going to be, but I am sure that it will be awesome...Next week I am going to try and get into some sort of routine between studying, the gym, and all of the other things that I would like to get accomplished. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home