Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I'm back...I had a two hour delay in Denver, but I made it safely...Since I have been back it's been crazy...I read this book, Who Moved My Cheese? It was pretty good...I don't know what else to say about that until I fully process it...It talks about change and how to adjust and the perspective that one should take in light of change. I suppose it relates to my situation out here concerning both church and old friends. Hopefully I can make the adjustments needed and allow God to fill me with joy at the same time. I am not sure what to expect from my time out here but we'll see what He does. Still haven't been to the beach yet, I hope to get out there soon. I had the best Mexican food on Sat. at El Mexicano Taco Shop (my favorite red barn). "And good things will come about...I'm wishin' upon your rhythm now..."

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you made it safe and sound. praying for you...

-deneese

 

Post a Comment

<< Home