Friday, August 20, 2004

The purple, fuscia, and pink, with little white accents interspersed within the beautiful smear residing over the calm dark entity...A sliver in the sky, as if the hand and the canvas were indistinguishable from one another, yet the beaming white beacon called attention to the viewer... like a french-tipped nail...The sky last night was gorgeous...I had the opportunity to hang out with my good buddy Nubie in the jacuzzi last night and this was the art work that we were able to witness...It was a terrific view and it was nice to see the Pacific again...I am still not working, which sucks, but I have finished 9 secondary applications to date...I am very excited to say that...Hopefully I want have to do more than another 10...yet funds are being depleted rapidly when each application is between $75 and $100. (For some reason the schools like nice round numbers so the application cost is typically $100). Some friends from college finally stumbled into the world of the blog. I'll make sure I post a link on here for them. Oceanside is great...Now that I live here, I will never have to discuss where I live in relation to where the Pacific is...It's pretty self-evident, is it not?...O---C-E-A-N---S-I---D-E. I think that I am completing my journey in becoming a perambulant...I rode the bus a couple days ago into Esco (that's Escondido for all you Ohioans) on Wednesday...I left the house at 6:45 a.m. and made it to Esco. by 10:20 a.m. It's normally a 20 min. drive...That's okay...I feel more and more like an Urban kid...and I think that this is all very helpful in developing a spirit of humility...Maybe one day I will become a curbside prophet too...hmmm.....Anyways, here's Nae's blog, she's an awesome girl, and here's Steven's ..(he's cool too)

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eddogg, you seem to be alive...more alive than I've ever known you to be. Although you're missed, I'm glad you're back in Cali; it's the place for you, it's where you thrive and it makes you happy.

-fez

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eddie, I thought you said we couldn't write sweet lines about nature anymore...well, if you can do it, I can too. Thanks for helping me get out of a long dry spell re: music & songwriting. I hope you picked up some precious stones along that road as well.

So, rest up while you can -- we all expect you to be back at work on Monday at 8:00 (not at Starbucks or some job, I mean real work). Keep in touch. I'll be praying that you find a girl, not for your sake, but so we don't have to hear you whining and complaining anymore (just kidding!) Love from Columbus,

Robby

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eddie,

i'm glad everyone is being nice to you here on your blog. but i hate you and i hope california falls off of the continent.

love,

phil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home