Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It is our regret to inform you...It is our regret to inform you...It is our regret to inform you...I am about one rejection letter away from a nervous break down...I am not sure how much more of this I can take...

A prayer...Dear Lord, I don't understand why I felt that you were calling me to spend a ridiculous amount of both time and energy investing in a plan that would ultimately fail...I am tired, discouraged, frustrated, and disillusioned...I don't understand your plans...Father, may I be faithful to you in all I do...May you be glorified in my darkest hour...Please reveal yourself and your plan...


2 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, eddie, i'm so sorry. please know that i'm praying for you during this difficult time, and know that although we're in slightly different boats, i completely empathize with what you're going through. this is such a long, hard path to walk, and i can't say i understand why you're in this situation. please call if you want to vent, or pray, or just chat.

-deneese

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger joel said...

definitely praying for you bro...hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home