Friday, October 29, 2004

GREAT NEWS!!!! I would have blogged about this earlier, but I have been incredibly busy and have not had the time nor the energy to sit down and dispense the great news I received late Monday night. As I was finishing my latest blog I received a notice that I had a new email message. On completion of the blog I checked my email to find a terrific gift. It was an email from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia...I have my first interview on Jan. 12...Needless to say...(that's a funny phrase...it's needless, but I like the sound of my own voice so I'll say it anyway) I am very excited...This has been the first news I have received on any of my secondaries so I hope this is the first of many more interviews...We'll see what happens, but thanks for the prayers and keep 'em comin'.

7 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger joel said...

Bro, I am so happy for you and your interview. Philly is about six hours or so from Boston but when you get the invite to the town of the bean you are more than welcome to accompany me in my bed. Just make sure to bring some of those well used home items (foreign objects). Anytime you are able to and willing to venture out here you have free room, board and well.....you know.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger joel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie, Congratulations! All of Columbus cheers for you. When you go to Philly you've gotta visit Mr. & Mrs. Matty Hoffman... Keep us updated.

Robby

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ed I am so happy for you. I know how much this first interview means to you and I know that this will just be the first of many invitation e-mails you're gonna receive. Keep your head up, things ARE turning around.
--Kelli

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eddie, that's so fantastic! Congratulations and keep us posted.

-Deneese

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Konstantin Levin said...

congrats. work it.

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie! :) Congrats on the interview! It's been awhile since we've talked...actually...a long time. Anyway...I was just in Phily visiting cousins and my parents this past weekend. Let me know if you need a place to crash, and I'm sure they can work something out. My e-mail address is: julesbrower@mac.com Take care! Julie Brower [Jenn (Brower) Palmer's sister]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home