Friday, April 08, 2005

For those that don't know...

I will be in Columbus, Ohio on the 15th...that's next Friday...I believe I roll in around 4:30 p.m. Anyone want to come get me? I figured this would be the easiest way to relay the info. I'll be there until the 19th...I would really like to get reacquainted with several of my favorite midwest country folk...you know who you are...So if you have the opportunity pass the word along and let's try to set up some time to hang out...If you don't have my phone number I am sure Andre, Kelli, or Phil S. have it...If not just ask someone at the Ohio State Campus Starbuck's. I am sure they could dig up a nice soy latte and a phone number for you...Beware you might have to give them your number in return...since that is the exchange rate.

8 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we would LOVE to see you while you're here so long as you promise not to call us "country folk" to our faces.

how long are you going to be here and do you want to grab dinner while you're here?

-deneese

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its spelled with an I eddie, come on! can't wait to see you, even if you!!!!!
--kelli

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

righhhhhht. not sure what happened with that last comment, posted it mid-thought i guess. what i meant to say was:
"...can't wait to see you!!!!!!!"
sorry bout that.
--kelli

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kel Kel, I made the appropriate corrections...Deneese O. of course I want to grab dinner...it's me, Eddie...and who better to hang out with than the only other two people that I know in Columbus, whom had to relocate to the midwest from the wild and crazy west?!

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see you sometime between the 15th and the 19th. iknow i am country folk for sure, no foul.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, that last one was from mandy, sorry.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Konstantin Levin said...

holy crap. see if you can squeeze in some time for me. holy crap.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you name the night, we'll be there. also, if you need a place to crash, just let us know.

-deneese

 

Post a Comment

<< Home