Saturday, September 03, 2005

Arggghh...

Well clearly I am not supposed to blog...I have tried three times to post the same blog and it has come to no avail...So I will just say the hiatus from the World of the Blog shall end soon...However, today is my Wedding Day...in 4 hours I will be marrying an amazing woman...I'll post the vows and some pics when this site starts showing me some love...Much love, may you continue to pray for one another as the Lord seeks to work in radical and mysterious ways...

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger blinn said...

dude. Congraulations. we thought of you often over the past week here in columbus. we miss you alot.

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I also have a site about chaparral wakeboard tower
. You can check it out at chaparral wakeboard tower
.

Also, as a special bonus for your visitors, i want to tell you about a site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam! Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if you qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love dry flowers
, check out this other great site
dry flowers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home