Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I just finished 12 and 13...these things are sucking the life out of me...I am glad that the Lord has blessed me with all of this time to complete these applications...However, I am still willing to pay someone a hefty sum to finish the last 7...(Deneese?)I have most of the essays started or notes that might be useful in aiding the brave individual...I feel like a marathon runner on the last 6 mile leg...muscles tightening...sweat flowing like a river through the crevices of my skin...gravity beckons the sodium chloride laden water swiftly down my rigid frame, clearly defining the deep imperfections that have been etched into my integument by stress and age (Phil...I don't care what you say I still look like a teenager)...My mind clouded with doubt...Struggling to prod on...Maybe that's a little overdramatic, but this sucks...If you have tried to get a hold of me and I haven't replied, it's because I am consumed with this crap...Ummm...other than that...Nothing's new...Saw a stupid movie on Sunday...House of Sand and Fog...Great Directing, good acting, moronic plot...By the way, thanks for all of your prayers concerning this Med. School thing...Another praise...I just received a phone call from Human Resources at Palomar...I will be making a few cents more than I made last time I was there...translation: I'm rich...

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, eddie. if only i didn't have my own miseries to wallow in right now.:) i will, however, happily proof-read them for you.

by the way, congrats on the raise! you're rich! just don't forget all of us little people.

-deneese

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, your post was a little dramatic, but that can be expected with all the hullabaloo you're wallowing through right now. i'm glad that i got a personal phone call this week, even though you have been so busy. it really was great to talk to you ed. wish you were here. good luck with the rest of your apps, i'll be in touch again soon.
--kelli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home