Sunday, November 27, 2005

WOW!! It seems as though this site will soon become some sort of quarterly summary...I am sad to say that the time of my life that I spent conversing in the local coffee shop over theological questions has come to a close for the moment...my time is currently spent reading about how leptin is necessary, but not sufficient as a pubertal trigger...and how a deletion of phenylalanine at the 508 loci is the most common form of cystic fibrosis, which causes a dysfunction in a transmembrane regulator that then causes a cascade of other problems...blah, blah, blah...More information that has nothing to do with medicine and will not make me a better doctor in the long run...For those that don't know I am currently at UCSD in a postbaccalaureate program...I am doing some clinical research as well...it's on pediatric obesity...I am shadowing a doc...and drawing blood since I now have my phlebotomy certificate...Enough about school related things...

I would have to say that the most interesting part about marriage is the fact that you are faced with your inadequacies on a daily basis. I have never been confronted more regularly with my shortcomings until now...In many ways it's refreshing...The holidays are here and I hope that bring you all good cheer. Finals are next week for me, so if you remember please pray...I hope to be bringing another update of something slightly more interesting in the next couple of weeks...Then school won't be dominating my time...I will post my vows as soon as I find them...I am sure they are buried underneath a stack of information that I am supposed to read...Until next time...

1 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its about frickin time.
i miss you eddie.
--kelli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home